Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cats and Tortillas


After watching this video, I can't help but feel the strangest combination of fascination and sadness.

Not to mention the fact that, if left to my own devices (and if it weren't for G), I'm pretty sure I'd end up being a Crazy Dog & Cat Lady.
By the way, I made those delicious tortillas that I posted about last week, and they were goooooood! One recommendation that I would have is to make sure that you own a rolling pin before you actually mix and knead all of the dough... I had to use an empty wine bottle and mine didn't come out quite as flat as I would have liked. We ate them with really hot pico de gallo as a side to boiled artichokes with garlic aioli. YUM!

3 comments:

Kate Coveny Hood said...

HAVE to try those homemade tortillas... I once wrote about cat people, but had to take the funniest part down because it was kind of mocking my husband's cat-obsessed co-worker (who doesn't read my blog) and another one of his co-workers took offense (closet cat person!)

alissa said...

yum yum they sound so good! i would be a crazy cat lady with my one cat. she weighs as much as two, so that counts for something. but i couldnt handle more than her...

alissa said...

ps i tagged you my dear!