Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't forget!


Lucky Stone eBay auctions end Sunday at 6pm central time, so make sure to take a peek!


Also, I'm offering free shipping to all my Lucky Stone readers! If you end up with the winning bid, message me before you make your payment, and I will adjust your paypal invoice!!!


Last but not least, if you are in Kansas City tonight, you should scoot your little be-hind up to the Jones Pool (on top of the downtown Cosentino's Market) for an awesome fashion show by Hemline, to benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Kansas City! I'll be there with my trusty (and extremely adorable) sidekick and our cameras, on the lookout for sweet style to post on The Concrete Catwalk!

Hope you all have a wonderful July weekend! Is anyone going anywhere fun? I'm already thinking about everything I need to do before our upcoming vacays... so I'll be as busy as a bee! Ta-ta!

1 comment:

Robin said...

If I were as tiny as you, that white dress would be Mine, but I have not been a size 2 since high school (sigh)
xo