Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mustachioed

In honor of my Dad and his mustache... I am posting about THIS darling mustache that I found here.

Beautiful Betsy!

My friend Betsy of the darling bon bon atelier here in Kansas City, is modeling the new Halloween disguises that they just made for the store.

Arrgh, me mateys!

My favorite!

I think I like the beard-on-a-stick the best, but I also wouldn't mind a bejeweled eye patch! Hmmm, guess I'll have to be a bearded pirate for Halloween!

If you're in town, you should DEFinitely make it a point to stop by bon bon! It is by FAR the best boutique in KC, and it couldn't be run by two nicer people! If you can't make it to the shop, then you can stop by their incredibly inspiring blog, whenever you like.

Thanks for the Halloween inspiration, gals!!!

No comments: