Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Lucky Stone Blog


Attention all my lovely little Luckies!

It's finally official... The Lucky Stone now has her very own web address! Seems pretty appropriate that this is my 150th post - very exciting!

This little bloggety-blog can now be found at theluckystoneblog.com!


If you follow The Lucky Stone in a reader, please take the time to change the feed accordingly, and if you're a newcomer (WELCOME, YOU!) be sure to take note and come back again soon!

Thanks to those who voted on the address change! And to all who read often and comment on posts - I am so grateful and flattered that you take the time to stop by. I adore you, and really really love what this blog has become, which is largely because you read it!

Ok, now go update your systems and get ready for tomorrow - an overdue, but very chic Piperlime Pick!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm all over it! It's changed!