Thursday, August 21, 2008

She's Always Buzzing Just Like...

We interrupt this re-run episode of The O.C. on Soapnet to bring you a fashion confession inspired by this post on Daddy Likey.

When I read of Winona's internal battle with a pair of neon jeans at J. Crew, I just knew I had to show you a fairly recent purchase of my own...

Shield your eyes, my friends, the following extreme-sale-item (tulip jacket in Citron) is brighter than a solar eclipse - and I will not be responsible for any burned retinas.


The picture does not quite capture it's true radioactive color, but I'm hoping that you can just take my word for it.

I'm glad I've gotten this off of my chest, and I'm sure you will all sleep much easier at night knowing that if I ever get lost in the forest, my citron tulip life-jacket will signal the rescue planes faster than a dump truck full of fireworks!

Winona, I think this means we need to plan a Daddy Likey/Lucky Stone camping trip! I'll bring the s'mores!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got rid of a neon yellow jacket recently and i'm still kicking myself. this is super adorable!

Baking With Plath said...

Ooh but I like it!

Regardez Moi said...

AH! I read that Daddy Likey post and laughed my ass off. And, that jacket looks great on you! It really does. I lurve it!

Amanda said...

Te Hee! I have been pondering a purchase of same color myself. You and Winona have convinced me. I'm buying it this weekend!

K said...

Just wanted to drop a note to tell you that I really like your blog! It has some great images! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog roll.
Sincerely,
Kait
http://simplyelegant-k.blogspot.com

Robin said...

I almost bought that! You look adorable...as usual :)

ZDub said...

You are too cute!

I think it looks fantastic on you!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I love the jacket, Jessie you look adorable!

Anonymous said...

I have been coveting that jacket for awhile now! You look adorable in it!

Stephanie said...

LOVE that color! One of my coworkers refers to it as "highlighter yellow." Love it with skinny jeans and flats. Great job!