Thursday, June 12, 2008

Strawberries and Love

Today, I would like to share with you the recipe for what is quite possibly one of the most simple and tasty summer desserts ever:

You need a big fat bowl of these...

Fresh and Ruby Red

A nice little bowl of this...

It's tougher than you think to find a picture of sour cream
that is not smeared all over nachos or a baked potato.

And several heaping spoofuls of this...

Golden brown goodness

Dip 'em, mix 'em, blend 'em... no matter how you eat them together, they will be sure to bring you a little summer-happy-high!

(Genius combination passed on from me to you, courtesy of my Mama, circa 1989.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh one of my favs desserts ever! tastes so sinful, but not even bad for you!

Anonymous said...

Well, isn't this timely. I just washed a package of strawberries this morning. I'm goin' for it!

SGM said...

Mamas just know about this! Thanks for reminding me--I like mine with blueberries too. YUM.