Monday, September 1, 2008
There's No Place Like Home
Just wanted to give a heads up that I am blogging from sunny Scottsdale, AZ this week.
When we lost Remy a few weeks ago, my parents insisted in bringing us home for some much needed family time, and that is exactly what we are here to do.
Since I am not currently working, and G has a week off between summer classes and the fall semester, it seemed like a good time for a visit, so here we are! I arrived here on Friday and G landed this morning.
Here are some of the things that I am most looking forward to:
- Cuddling on the couch, in between Mom and Dad, and laughing at my brother's jokes (We love to laugh.)
- Seeing my best friend/neighbor/Maid of Honor, Brittany, and her family
- Shopping with the Mama (DUH!)
- Lunching and pedicures with Aunt and Mom
- Going to watch my very first varsity football game of little brother's (Go Titans!)
- Playing with my 120 lb. golden retriever (see above)
- Watching the Diamondbacks game from a suite at the ballpark
- Working out with the fam at the club
I hope you all had a fabulous Labor Day weekend, and enjoy your shortened work week!