Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bookworm-y

I'm feeling rather bookworm-y these days (even though I ALLLLways love to read), and the following is a list of books that I hope to add to my collection before the year is over.







In case anyone was wondering what I might love for... oh... say, the birthday that I have in exACTly 2 months from this very moment (well, ok - two months from today)?

Voila! These would fit the bill!

(Hopefully, I can withstand the temptation to buy them for myself!!!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh i've never heard of bazaar style?!? must look into it.

Brooke Meyenberg said...

Mmmmm Restoration Home. Good, good call. Especially for a fall B'day.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys are having so much fun down in AZ but honestly, i can't wait till G is back at work. It's so boring and completely unentertaining without him!!! See you when you get back!!!

Stephanie said...

goodluck! I have such a difficult time NOT buying books for myself. And those look lovely! Especially the second one!

Jessie said...

C&C - I've flipped through a few pages of it and let me tell you it is divine!

Brooke - Glad to hear Restoration Home is a good one... I've heard great things! And thanks for stopping by!

James - We miss you! I'm sure I'll be in this week, but we should totally go out for drinks soon!

Stephanie - I know what you mean... I love adding to my own personal 'library', but if I bought every book I wanted, my bank account would be in Trou-BUHL!

Anonymous said...

I HIGHLY recommend Restoration Home! I love it. And I definitely want to flip through Bazaar Style -- it looks lush and dreamy. And Printing by Hand...a definite must-buy!