Thursday, April 2, 2009

Inspired by Beautiful Things

Although she is all the way across the sea, Anna at Absolutely Beautiful Things (one of the very first blogs I started reading), had a whole lot to do with an outfit I wore last week. Her keen eye for lovely color combos was the first thing that popped into my head when trying to find a top to go with my beloved red jeans the other day

Here was the inspiration:

Image via Wide Open Spaces Journal


And here is what I came up with:

A tad hard to tell, but the cardi is actually a very pale pink.


Funny how the blogworld connects people in these quirky little ways, isn't it?






9 comments:

Arlynn said...

Totally sweet & so true how everything intertwines & the way people find their daily dose of inspiration : )

I hope you were about to go somewhere super special in your perfect outfit!

Jessie said...

Oh, yes indeedy! I was going to a super-special office, to do the super-special work that I do every day!!! ;)

(Sarcasm. Drip, drip, drip...)

. said...

you look fabulous~
LOVE red and pink together.
glad i found you.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

You look great! Love the pink/red combination.

Anonymous said...

so cute! I'm pretty sure I would never ever ever be able to pull of brightly hued pants. I'm so neutral and boring while you're off galavanting around in daring fashion! mad props.

Jessie said...

Thanks, gals. :)

Love the word "galavanting", btw.

I ♥ You said...

looks great together!! love the boots too!

Jessie said...

Thanks, Paigey!

Katherine said...

yikes--you are the cutest thing EVER!!