Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bicycle Basket

I'd like to introduce you to two of our very best friends.


Michael and Kristyn


They are in the process of adopting a little boy from Ethiopia, and I continue to be blessed by watching them faithfully and enthusiastically pursue this new addition to their little family.

They have already encountered incredible miracles along the way, and I can't wait to see the further extra special blessings that the Lord has in store for them.

You can follow their journey at Bicycle Basket, where they both write letters to their future son about love, dreams, and the beautiful life that this little boy will one day be a part of.

We can't WAIT for your arrival, little one! Auntie Jessie is praying for you everyday, and I hope that you get here soon!

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

Thanks Jessie. We love you guys too. I now have a fresh inspiration to post. :)