Thursday, April 16, 2009

Camera CUTE!

I've got an extra special side project in the works right now... one that means a lot of 'together time' with my camera et moi.


Before I can become completely comfortable with carrying it with me everywhere, I think I'm going to need juuuuuuuust the right accessories. :)






Vintage Seat Belt Camera Strap (in teal)!

Vintage camera bag!


Itty bitty camera necklace... too cute!


And last but DEFinitely not least, a comfy shoe for trekking around KC!

5 comments:

mary said...

Well, hey! I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve!

I, too, am looking for a casual, non-camera-looking-ish bag to tote around with me on jaunts around town. My camera is a beast so this is no easy feat....

GiGi said...

oooohhh!! just what we need-excuses for shopping!
btw-saw 2 subjects today, but didn't have my camera!!! that'll teach me! TWO!!!????!!!
i blame addison.

the Fairy Bootfather said...

OMG!!!!! Love the bag! Bright red? With an elephant? I'm sold.

Anonymous said...

nothing looks comfortable about that shoe...

Alysha said...

Where do you buy the camera necklace??do you sell it??thanks...