Friday, April 10, 2009

Born to Stitch


Want to create some embroidered fun of your very own??

It can be such a relaxing and rewarding way to keep your hands busy while you ride the bus, watch a movie, or take a long plane ride.

Jenny Hart from Sublime Stitching has put a whole new spin on needlework, and I think her patterns and kits are a great way to start. There is nothing old-fashioned about her designs, and her website is full of great ideas of ways to use the items that they sell. Feeling a little more ambitious? Do as I do and freehand your own designs on the fabric of your choice, and then just go town!!!

I'd love to know if any of you have ever tried your hand at the needle... feel free to email me photos of your work, and I'll share them here on The Stone! You never know when you might help inspire something wonderful in a fellow blog reader!

Happy Stitching and I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: