Friday, February 13, 2009

Yo, bro!

Ok, I totally get that most of my readers (Yes, you three. Oh, Mom? You're here too? Ok - four.) are probably not big NBA fans, but I just thought I'd throw this out there...

If you happen to be watching any of the All Star Game Festivities this weekend on TNT (specifically the Rookie/Sophomore Challenge, the Skills Challenge, the 3-Point Shootout, AND the actual All Star Game), and you happen to see THIS little cutiepie ball-boy...


Baller

Sisterly Love

Three of my faves. Joe, Britt, Mom.

Then make sure you tell me, so I can confirm that I do-indeedy have the coolest little brother around.

9 comments:

Regardez Moi said...

Your entire family is gorgeous!!!!

Petunia Face said...

Is it creepy of me to say your whole family is flat out hot? Yes? Oh. Well they are.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

You are a ridiculously beautiful family...and Jozette can't talk. She and her brothers are outrageously good looking too.

twelvekindsofcrazy said...

Good God, you make me want to cut my bangs.
Anyway, love that top in the pic with your cutie pie bro.

Robin said...

More evidence that your family is the most beautiful family evah!
Good luck to your bro!!!

Jessie said...

Ok, wow. You all are too nice... do you also love how my nostrils are majorly flared in that pic? Because I do.

Susannah, yes. You're creepy. And really hot. SO there.

Tina, CUT YOUR BANGS! DO IT! It's fun. And hides my forehead wrinkles... take THAT lady-at-the-salon who asked me if I'd ever thought of Botox.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how awesome!! And, yeah, I want bangs, too. You are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm famous! I'm on my sisters blog!

Anonymous said...

aw your fam is so cute :)