Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Favorite Rainbow

I posted about these rainbows last week...

...then saw this rainbow at Joanna's this morning...

so I thought I'd share my FAVorite rainbow with all of you. :)

July 14, 2007 - San Diego, CA

Photo by Jared Bauman

It sprinkled during our wedding ceremony (I didn't even know, thankfully we were inside), and when we all walked over to the reception, we had a lovely gift waiting for us. :) Looking at it now, it almost looks fake!

Rainbows symbolize a promise that lasts forever. Couldn't have been more fitting on this day...

***UPDATE: Our little photo was featured on Smitten today! Thanks, Joanna!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

OH MY GOSH! That DOESN'T look real! Too good to be true! sigh. how beautiful!

So am I to infer your wedding date is July 17, 2007? Ours is July 29th, 2007!!! :D

Kate Coveny Hood said...

WOW! I have no words...

Robin said...

That photo is amazing! We got married in San Diego, too :)
xo
R

Anonymous said...

I got directed to this blog off of Self.Com. Glad I linked over to the blog.
This picture is so great. The rest of the pictures (while not as perfect as a rainbow at the wedding) are really classic!! Show great content!
Check out this blog: veeda.tumblr.com.

twelvekindsofcrazy said...

Oh Wow, that is the best wedding picture I have ever, EVER seen.
I hope you have this framed!
Thanks for posting!

dee said...

EEK I just saw this on Joanna's blog!!! So neat, Jessie:) You look gorge.

my little apartment said...

oh, I love this!!

Anonymous said...

aww balboa park!