Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cute's McGee


My dear blog friend over at Hiking in Stilettos has sent me a pretty pink blog award - just in time for Valentines Day! Muchas gracias, my dear!!! I love reading your blog and am so thankful that you are kind enough to read and comment on mine!
Now, I shall follow the instrucimundos...

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received you reward.
Fabulous Blogs... or, FABULOGS! (I just made that up... annnnnnnnd I'm embarrased.)
There you go, dollfaces! Hope you enjoy your HUMPDAY, and I'll be seeing you soon!

7 comments:

Petunia Face said...

Aw, thank you! My first Valentine:)

I'll spread the love later this week!

slantsixblues said...

Awwww..thanks!

slantsixblues said...

Um, this is Rachel but I guess I'm signed in as Brett.

Rachel from Blingonmysewingmachine.

Double thanks!

I ♥ You said...

this rocks!!! thanks so much for the award. and paige heartster kinda sounds like a working girl, no? love it. :)

GiGi said...

Why thank you Lamb Chop!!
I think you're the only one who reads my blog!!
Lunch soon!! Love you!!

betsy and emily said...

Ooh, Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks Tits*!! I mean, Cutes! You are tops. xo

*Please tell me you've seen the movie 'Anchorman' and know what I'm talking about...hahah