Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Felicidades, Mis Padres!


Congratulations are in order for my two favorite love-birds around!

Today, I'd like to wish my Mom and Dad the Happiest 30th Anniversary that anyone could possibly have.

Thanks for getting married, and thanks for showing me the perfect example of how blessed and wonderful it is when you get to marry the love of your life and best friend!!

I love you both more than you know, and I pray that G and I will grow up to be just like you.

MWAH!

3 comments:

Regardez Moi said...

Aw! Happy Anniversary to your parents!! I can't wait to meet the man of my dreams and to have our 30th anniversary.

Amanda said...

Your mom IS my long lost friend! How wonderful for them, and indeed what a great example. Happy Days!

Anonymous said...

What a great little tribute! Happy anniversary to them!