Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stripey




I've been OBSESSED with stripes so far this fall... I don't know what it is, but I'm having to do everything I can to try and keep myself from going overboard. (We don't want to look like a jailbird now, do we?) Here are a few of my current faves:


Lauren Conrad Striped Tee from Kohl's - $19.99










Shout-Shout from Bambako - $48



Could you not just DIE over those little buttons???


Nautical Sweater by Mirror/Dash - $48


Poe TOM'S - $54

(Ok, fine. It's herringbone, but they're really just itty-bitty stripes, right???)

2 comments:

sharpinsandiego said...

cute! gosh i wish i could pull off that headband...

alissa said...

that headband! i love it.
have you tried toms shoes before? my coworker and i were just discussing them and im curious...