Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fam Jam

Image from Nellie Loves Vintage, One of my new favorite KC blogs




I'm home after a whirlwind trip to Arizona to see my family, and I can't help feeling absolutely exhausted. It was gloriously warm and sunny, and we filled it to the brim with birthday shopping, dining al fresco, high school football, walks with the dog and Dad, and lots and lots of quality family time.

Posting may be light this week as I catch up at work (but mainly because I'm a space cadet and left my computer cord at my parents house)... but I will be back on track after this weekend!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY favorite part was "the walk with the dog with dad." :)
Next time we go 5 miles, covering both more ground and more heart!
I love you Jessie and thansk for coming to see us. XO Dad
PS - Thax to "G" for the loaner of your wonderful wife.