Thursday, October 29, 2009

Back in Action... Almost


Fully charged computer battery? Check!

Thanks for sending my cord so quickly, Mamacita!

I don't know if it's the cooler fall weather or what, but I have been MAJORly struck with the nesting/organizing/home improvement bug.

Here is a list of things I'd like to do in the upcoming weekend...

- Wipe down the chalkboard wall in the kitchen to make room for the Thanksgiving Dinner Attack Plan
- Take inventory of my vintage fabric stash and decide what I'd like to use to sew some new cloth napkins
- Edit the last of the Eve fashion show pictures for The Concrete Catwalk
- Write some DIY posts that I've been meaning to share
- Try on, photograph, and then alter a huge batch of thrifted vintage finds! Don't worry, I'll share pictures!

I've been feeling a little overwhelmed lately with traveling and hosting events and life in general, so I'm looking forward to a chance to catch up and then get ahead on some things. Thanks for hanging in there while I get my act together on the blog-front!

LOOVE YOOOU!

3 comments:

Robin said...

totally hear ya....especially since we are literally snowed in here in Denver.

excited to see your new posts when you are back in action!

xo

karey m. said...

yeah...fall is like that. my desk looks out onto a forest. i swear, i gaze off in a stare for way too long than i should admit. in writing. eek.

going to check your links now. xoxo.

krista said...

i think fall is most definitely the time of year to nest. which is strange for me considering i live in southern california and it's in the eighties today. perhaps it's just wishful thinking...