Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oxfords

I love new shoes. Did you know that? Of course you did.

Today, it is especially fitting that I post these new shoes that I ordered on Etsy, because they came all the way from Portland! And do you know what I'm doing this afternoon? Taking those shoes (and many others) and flying all the way to Portland to go to a wedding and visit one of my best friends in the whole wide world!





They came in AMAZING condition from Time Bomb Vintage, who also happens to have a storefront and I am planning on going to visit this weekend! YAY!



I took the laces out, too. You likey?

I'm so excited to explore the city and to see lots and lots of friends! If you have any recommendations for places we should go or things we should do, feel free to chime in! We're staying at a really cool hotel on Burnside and I'm sure I'll be posting about it when we get back!

MWAH! Off we go!

6 comments:

SharpinSanDiego said...

fun! and yes, please go to bijou and voodoo doughnut! http://sharpinsandiego.com/2009/08/06/eating-through-portland-bijou-and-voodoo/

Kristyn said...

yes, i likey. you should go to mcdonalds. i heard that portland has a special cheese sandwich that's at mcds!

Ashley said...

Oooh I like them! I have been looking for some for a while, and I love these (especially w/o the laces)

emmy-ray said...

So cute, I've always wanted to wear this type of shoe but never done it.

kanishk said...

i love your blog..........

Make website india

Lauren said...

what a cute little outfit you put together. Have lots of fun!