Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Giddy-up, Cowgirl

New boots! New boots!

I found these beauties on Etsy and once I made sure they were my size, I snatched them RIGHT UP! I had been looking for the perfect pair of cowboy boots, and these were totally the ones.

A perfect shade of brown, and just the right amount of wear

Here's a shot of what I wore them with... re-worked vintage dress, vintage woven purse, and hey! the belt is vintage, too! I'm a big proponent of mixing the old in with the new, but I'm pretty sure this is the first time that an entire look of mine has been only vintage!


One of my absolute besties

Can't post this picture without noting the cutie at my side... Joanna is rocking an oversized clutch, wide-legged linen pants, and an AMAZING new pixie-ish haircut. Adorbs.



4 comments:

tiffany said...

LOVE! Those boots are awesome!

Kristyn said...

another sweet darling dress. nice.

lucie said...

love these boots!

Sara B said...

LOVE YOUR BOOTS!! I'm jel...