Monday, August 24, 2009

San Diego Recap

Here's a post for my sweet friends who asked for a San Diego Recap + "lots of pictures"!



Walking to dinner at Tokyo House in Pacific Beach with Britt and our families...


Mama likes to laugh... I like to be like my mama.


We were chased by the paparazzi. (Just kidding, it was actually just G.)


Bike rides on the boardwalk with Daddio!


Earrrrly morning breakfast at The Cottage in La Jolla


Margs and chips and dip on the lawn with dear friends.


Hee, this picture makes it looks like we are getting ready to go to a school dance or something. (And I obviously forgot to take my sunglasses off!)


We like to make funny faces. (Surprisingly, this is a halfway decent shot of my new hair color... I'll post better photos soon.)


Soaking up some final rays on our last day...


I miss you already, my Sweet San Diego. Until next time!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What a wonderful trip! You look great!! One day I will make it to San Diego. I do love the west coast.

Kristin said...

Love The Cottage in La Jolla- delish!

Regardez Moi said...

I love San Diego - so beautiful! Jealousssss. :)