Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Wishing we were throwing a party tonight, but instead, we will be at The Land of Paws with Miss Sadie Pants for her first day of school.

Instead of wasting time wishing, I've rounded up my favorite Mexican-inspired essentials for our next summer fiesta! (All from Etsy... natch.)

These would look grand hung on our balcony!

Macaroon Garland from lepetitpapillon

Set this saucy little lady near the chips and salsa to give your guests a good giggle.

Vintage Mexican Marionette from calloohcallay

I'd place clusters of these in clear glass jars around our flat and they'd brighten up the room in seconds!

Tissue Paper Flowers from annemusingdesigns

I love the idea of using this floor mat on the table underneath the food on the buffet (might wanna give it a good cleaning first)!

Vintage Mexican Serape Mat from luvintage

Perhaps most importantly... a darling vintage service set to spice up the food presentation in a flash!

Vintage Pottery Snack Set from sortedpast

3 comments:

Kristyn said...

Does the little Mexican lady sing and dance? Can I come to this party?

Robin said...

great finds, my friend. As a cinco de mayo baby, I may need to copy these ideas for future celebrations.

also, come visit me - I am doing a giveaway.

Suffolk Pool Services said...

Niice post thanks for sharing