Friday, June 13, 2008

Jessie's Piperlime Pick of the Week

Amidst the torrential rains, tornado threats, and terrible destruction that has ripped through the Midwest this week, I can't help but wish I were somewhere else. Preferably a beach in Costa Rica?


Ahhhhh, yes. I can just picture it.

My handsome tanned husband, a glamourous black bathing suit, an icy cold mojito, and this weeks Piperlime Pick...



Eagle by Franco Sarto - SALE $65.99

Bright. Elegant. Chic. Fantastic.

I'm all about a bright wedge with an ankle strap and gold hardware! (Although I admit I was tempted to post yet another t-strap... I'm hooked.)

This is a great brand for such a good price, and I only wish the plane tickets to Costa Rica were as afforable!

I hope you all stay dry and happy this weekend... I've got lots of fun planned, so hopefully there will be plenty of posts with fabulous pictures next week.

XOXO!


6 comments:

mary said...

Swanky and HOT! Just gorgeous!

jozette said...

OH, I love!! I posted similar ones on my blog a while back. I love that thin ankle strap - and I'm a sucker for buckle. (say that 5 times fast).

Awesome pick.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! I love orange shoes (and I have several pairs to prove it).

On another note, I have returned from St. Louis and guuuuuuuurl, my hair is ANGRY at Missouri!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

the gold hardware really pops against that fantastic red color! these are fab and would look even better with that costa rican tan ;)

The Lil Bee said...

These are adorable!! They would look really cute with shorts or a dress. Such a justifiable purchase!

Jessie Cacciola said...

such a cutie.
- Jessie -