Friday, June 13, 2008

Jessie's Piperlime Pick of the Week

Amidst the torrential rains, tornado threats, and terrible destruction that has ripped through the Midwest this week, I can't help but wish I were somewhere else. Preferably a beach in Costa Rica?


Ahhhhh, yes. I can just picture it.

My handsome tanned husband, a glamourous black bathing suit, an icy cold mojito, and this weeks Piperlime Pick...



Eagle by Franco Sarto - SALE $65.99

Bright. Elegant. Chic. Fantastic.

I'm all about a bright wedge with an ankle strap and gold hardware! (Although I admit I was tempted to post yet another t-strap... I'm hooked.)

This is a great brand for such a good price, and I only wish the plane tickets to Costa Rica were as afforable!

I hope you all stay dry and happy this weekend... I've got lots of fun planned, so hopefully there will be plenty of posts with fabulous pictures next week.

XOXO!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swanky and HOT! Just gorgeous!

Regardez Moi said...

OH, I love!! I posted similar ones on my blog a while back. I love that thin ankle strap - and I'm a sucker for buckle. (say that 5 times fast).

Awesome pick.

Anonymous said...

the gold hardware really pops against that fantastic red color! these are fab and would look even better with that costa rican tan ;)

dee said...

These are adorable!! They would look really cute with shorts or a dress. Such a justifiable purchase!

Jessie Cacciola said...

such a cutie.
- Jessie -