Saturday, June 28, 2008

Au revoir!

G and I are leaving for France this afternoon, and I must say that I will miss you all terribly! We will be gone for a little over a week, and I am SO looking forward to some relaxation and adventure all rolled into one!

I have everything packed and ready to go, but am keenly wishing that I would have found and ordered either one of these treasures in time to have as a tres chic carry-on!

Vintage Vinyl Makeup Case


Vintage Tweed Tote

Off I go! Hope you all have a FABulous week and I can't wait to share my trip with you when I get back!

** Both of these too-cute-to-be-trues can be found at the Etsy Shop Turquoise Heaven - shop away!

3 comments:

mermer said...

hi, just wanted to let you know I'm featuring one of your etsy shop items on my vintage housewares blog past presents shop. you can check it out here, and I've also added you to my list of vintage etsy sellers. hope you're having a fabulous time in paris!!

Fifi Flowers said...

Have a great time... tres jealous here!
Can't wait to hear all about it!

Couture Carrie said...

I adore vintage train cases and things of that nature. Hope you have an amazing trip!