Friday, July 18, 2008

Piperlime Pick of the Week!

Since I already did a shoe post this week, today's Piperlime Picks are dedicated to the sites selection of handbags!

Let's hear a YAY for handbags!

Melie Bianco Stitched Shoulder - SALE $59.99


Melie Bianco Rouched Satchel - SALE $55.99



Melie Bianco Flap Lock Tote - SALE $59.99

I don't know much about this Melie Bianco character, but three sassy bags for under 60 bucks each means you're pretty cool in my book!

The orange ruffly satchel looks like it would be the perfect bag to transition from Summer to Fall! You slay me with your ruffles, you apricot bag of goodness!

Stay tuned for a post a little later on some great eBay auctions that end this afternoon!

MWAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAY!

I do have a problem with bags. It's a bad one. That orange one, if I could, would be added to my stash.

Can't wait to see your eBay finds! More shopping temptation!