Friday, May 15, 2009

Jessie's Piperlime Pick of the Week

I had forgotten how therapeutic it is to write Jessie's Piperlime Pick of the Week! When you're funds are low (mine are), and you need some retail relaxation (I do), and you don't have time to go window shopping (not a chance) - then this will cure your I'm-Trying-Not-To-Spend-Anything-Blues in a JIF!

Today's goods all have a distinct tribal feel to them, and as per usual, it was not an intentional theme... they just happened to be the ones I threw in my cart to share with all of you! I always think it's kind of cool when that happens. :)

Nothing but Net from Unlisted by Kenneth Cole - SALE $29.99



Sahara from Sam Edelman - SALE $129.99



Gessica from Enzo Angiolini - SALE $79.99


Dalaya from Enzo Angiolini - SALE $89.99


Moon from DV by Dolce Vita - SALE $69.99

What do we think? Favorites? Least favorites? Will YOU be jumping on the tribal bandwagon this summer, or have you already taken the plunge?

2 comments:

Heather said...

The 2nd one is my favorite. I might have to scoop them up!

Jessie said...

I think the second pair are my favorite, too!